Complete GrooveFunnels Review (2021) & Best Alternatives
GrooveFunnels.cm is a world-class premium marketing funnel system that allows you to create conversion-focused marketing funnels for your online business with their state-of-the-art custom platform. We provide everything you need to know about GrooveFunnels so that you can decide if it’s right for you.
Would you like to know what the new tool Groovefunnels.cm can do for you to build sales funnels and grow your online business?
Well, you’ve found the right place. We are here to answer the question for you. We have written extensively about Groove Digital in the past but after their recent “State of Groove” webinar this month we have decided to provide an updated review.
Digital Papercuts has helped hundreds of brands and entrepreneurs to create high-converting sales funnels.
We take pride in providing high-quality services that help entrepreneurs grow their business online.
We have reviewed GrooveFunnels – an up-and-comer in the world of sales funnels – in depth for you below.
What is GrooveFunnels.CM?
Groove.cm is an all-in-one tool for building sales funnels, landing pages, and websites to sell products online. It is really multiple software products rolled into an all-in-one platform.
If you are wondering what .cm stands for, well officially it stands for Cameroon, however like other website URL’s like .CO which actually stands for Columbia people have associated it with Company. Groove is associating .CM with ‘customers matter’. All of their individual apps under the .cm domain will also have their own .cm domain URL in the future. Groove.cm had previously rebranded itself from Groovefunnels to Groove Digital this past December.
It is a new sales funnel tool that is becoming increasingly popular. Among the reasons for this are partly due to the fact that a free GrooveFunnels.cm membership gives users access to a variety of tools — GroovePages, GrooveSell, GrooveKart and GrooveMail, for example.
Groove’s Digital Marketing Tools are being created so everyone can use the individual parts of the marketing apps they need. For example, some people may want a blog while others don’t. GrooveBlog as an example is a separate app that if you decide not to use it will not be a part of your website at all, making it a cleaner site for you without the clutter of tools you may not be using.
The expert features that you will have access to depend on the membership plan you select (Free, Silver, or Gold, or Lifetime Platinum Membership).
Who is Behind GrooveFunnels?
Mike Filsaime is a co-founder and CEO of GrooveDigital which owns GrooveFunnels. He is recognized as a leader in the world of internet marketing. Besides being a consultant, author, speaker, software developer, and digital marketer, Mike is a published author and the creator of Butterfly Marketing. Mike is the person who previously started WebinarJam, Kartra and EverWebinar. Mike’s vision and goal is to have Groove be a 100 million dollar company in 2021. They reportedly did 25 million in sales in 2020. The future is apparently bright for Groove.
Other key business team members in Groove’s business venture include John Cornetta, Mattijs Naus, and Matt Serralta…In their respective fields they have untarnished reputations.
GrooveFunnels Marketing Services
Like we discussed previously, GrooveFunnels promises to provide digital marketers with a comprehensive suite of tools in order to increase their online sales and to increase profits. The membership level you choose will affect the tools that are available to you. The free version of Groove.cm as an example only provides three free websites, landing pages, sales funnels or eCommerce stores and up to 500 leads to be input into the GrooveMail autoresponder.
We will discuss the specifics of the pricing in the pricing section.
First, let me provide a brief overview of each of the marketing tools Groove.cm offers.
- GroovePages — This software allows you to develop landing pages, websites, and sales funnels. You can structure and design pages with minimal effort and time. The website and landing page builders use mobile-first technology so that they are Google SEO friendly. Google has made websites that are mobile friendly rank higher in the search engines. It uses a wire framework model that lets you put together your pages together in sections by moving elements around. It is an easy step-by-step builder that you can either begin with some of the pre-built templates or start with a blank canvas. With the blank canvas you add sections for the Header, main body, images and footer. It is also easy to add Meta tags and add Google analytics to your GroovePages. The base free plan members get a limited number of free templates. Paid members get additional templates, many of which are being added monthly. You do not need to know how to code to use GroovePages. One criticism is that GroovePages only works with the Google Chrome browser.
- GrooveFunnels — GrooveFunnels is similar to Clickfunnels that is a strict sales funnel builder. Groove Funnels offers many premade templates. Like GroovePages, Paid members get access to more templates. And, Like GroovePages you can also start with a blank canvas to build your funnels. Groove’s pre-built funnel templates are designed to be high converting based on the experience of John Cornetta who has made or consulted on over 100 million dollar campaigns. Groove.cm was originally branded as GrooveFunnels however it morphed into something much larger.
- GrooveSell — GrooveSell was one of Groove Digital’s first apps. GrooveSell gives you direct access to Groove that is a strict Funnel payment gateways. You can sell physical products, digital products, subscriptions, and memberships through GrooveSell. While you can sell physical products on GrooveSell we think GrooveKart is a better option for online businesses. It allows you the ability to set up multiple payment options in your cart. You can add unlimited products. The cart feature of Groovesell as well as in GrooveKart allows you to connect payment methods like PayPal, Stripe and their own GroovePay. GroovePay is unique in that it offers faster payment from purchase to your bank than services like PayPal. We should mention that the shopping cart is fully customizable to be able to add upsells and downsells CTA buttons to help with conversions as well as to be able to provide discounts for your shoppers for additional purchases with an easy to add popup tool . Of course, is comes with SSL certificates. We think GrooveSell is ideal for selling digital products.
- GrooveAffiliate — GrooveAffiliate is GrooveFunnels affiliate program. It is free to all its members. You can earn 20% commissions on all users that you bring in that sign up for a paid plan. If you are in any of the paid plans yourself you earn 40%. At this commission point all you need is three lifetime plan to be added to pay for your lifetime plan itself. Even starting from scratch I did that in the first month. You don’t even need to have any previous affiliate marketing expertise to do this.
- GrooveMarketplace — This free tool will be similar to Warrior Plus or Clickbank where you can build your own team of affiliates to promote your products or services. GrooveMarketplace will allow you to create your own affiliate networks.
- GrooveKart — GrooveKart is Groove’s alternative to Shopify. It allows online businesses to integrate with suppliers such as AliExpress, Slingly andGrooveAffiliate is various print-on-demand stores to be able to sell online products. It is included in all plans but free plans only can have three stores while paid plans can create unlimited stores. Groove provides a high converting template that is fully customizable using their drag and drop editor. Their drag and drop editors are used on their landing page builder and sales funnel builder as well. The checkout cart allows for the use of order bumps to be easily incorporated. It gives a competitive advantage over Shopify that makes you use plug-ins to add additional functionality.
- GrooveMail — GrooveMail is GrooveFunnel’s email marketing autoresponder solution and CRM. You can use it to tag subscribers, for automation sequences, perform voice and text broadcasting, and provide your subscribers with other email customer service features and set up email sequences. It is temporarily disabled due to free members using it to send spam. It is due to be online again by 4/15/2021 with even more features and anti-spam sending capabilities. GrooveMail is not an Email service provider. It does however allow for easy integration with any Email service provider by adding a contact form. As it is included you do not need to pay for other services like ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp or GetResponse.
- GrooveBlog — GrooveBlog is a stand-alone blog builder. Unlike WordPress that incorporates into all sites (no matter if you have a blog or not), GrooveBlog has its own app that has a simplified publishing process that allows to to schedule posts in advance but also is a CMS solution to provide you with analytics about those visiting your blog.
- GrooveMember — GrooveFunnels subscribers are able to manage their membership sites by using a tool called GrooveMember. The GrooveMember membership platform also provides a content management system to restrict access to certain content only by members. The Memberships platform is especially useful for online coaches or those offering online courses. It compares to other online course platforms like Kajabi but without any monthly or ongoing annual fees. The payment options you can create will also allow for multiple memberships billing options.
- GrooveCalendar — GrooveCalendar is a stand-alone calendar scheduler that businesses such as membership or agency business can use to allow bookings or schedule appointments.
- GrooveMLM — GrooveMLM is a new app that will allow MLM companies (think Amway, MaryKay, Herbalife) to manage their business and downlines. Some of the details have not been released yet.
- GrooveVideo — GrooveFunnels users can upload and host video content right on their landing pages using GrooveVideo. It is more than just a video hosting platform like YouTube. It allows you to add powerful calls to action buttons at any point in the video to help increase online sales. Imagine Vimeo on steroids. YouTube is great for its reach but being able to have interactive videos can really help with sales conversions.
- GrooveApps — GrooveApps is an upcoming feature that will enable members to create apps for the Google and Apple stores. They recently bought a big ownership stake in 22Apps to help speed up the development of this software program.
- GrooveWebinars — GrooveWebinars is a webinar tool that allows you to create live or pre-recorder webinars. Mike Filsaime was the creator of WebinarJam and Everwebinar so GrooveWebinars app is expected to be especially strong.
- GrooveQuiz — Quizzes are an excellent method of growing your email list. GrooveQuiz allows you to create and integrate quizzes directly into your sales funnels. You can also utilize this tool to create surveys and collect data on your target market.
- GrooveAgency — GrooveAgency will be a new feature being added in 2021 to help digital marketing agencies manage their clients accounts. It could make the difference between their agency succeeding or not.
- Email Cart Abandons — Nearly 50% of people abandon their online shopping cart before completing the transaction. But sending an email to cart abandoners can help you recoup lost sales. This GrooveFunnels feature allows you to accomplish that.
GrooveFunnels Pricing Tiers
GrooveFunnels offers a free plan that includes some of its core features in a lite version.
However, in order to access the majority of the tools, you will need to purchase either a Silver, Gold, or the limited time offer of the Lifetime Payment Option Plan. We’ll explain the pricing plans now.
Right now, the only way to obtain the lifetime platinum premium membership to GrooveFunnels is to pay $1,397 as a one time payment or to make 4 payments of $497 during the one time offer you get when you first sign up. If you wait it becomes 5 payments of $497. This gives you lifetime access to all existing and future apps that Groove releases. The platinum lifetime plan comes with no additional costs ever for the entire suite of products.
However, that is a limited-time offer. When it goes away you will have to make monthly payments with the Silver or Gold plans. Of the plans, we highly recommend the Platinum Lifetime Deal while it still is being offered. It gives you unlimited access to create unlimited GrooveFunnels, GroovePages and GrooveKart stores. The one time fee will save you thousands in monthly costs if you were to purchase individual competing products from competitors use an to build websites, host videos, or to use an autoreponder. While some competitors like Clickfunnels, Builderall or Shopify may offer a short free trial, Groove gives you a free account for life that includes free web hosting.
Here is a brief description of what those plans include.
The free account includes GrooveSell, GrooveKart, GroovePages and GrooveMail LITE. If you want the expanded list of features that currently number about 20 apps you will need to need to go with one of the upgrades to a paid plan.
After purchasing the Silver plan, you will have access to GroovePages Pro, an expanded GrooveMail, GrooveMember, GrooveVideo.
The Gold plan adds GrooveBlog, GrooveDesk, GrooveCalendar, GrooveSurvey, and GrooveQuiz, many of which are difficult to find facts about right now. GrooveBlog was just released and has been getting rave reviews however we have not used it yet.
While the monthly payments plans will give you a lot of features other software platforms don’t have you still have ongoing costs. If you can afford it the lifetime platinum plan is by far the most economical way to go in the long run. The monthly savings can be put into advertising to be able to grow your business even faster.
All plans have access to GrooveAcademy that contains articles and videos that can help all types of businesses gain plenty of knowledge to be able to put their state-of-the-art technology to work.
Groove has an active official Facebook page where members can ask questions and get instant answers and view past live training sessions put on my team member David Lemon. Groove keeps its members abreast of all new developments through this group. David Lemon has been providing almost daily live training sessions but that will be transitioning to an every-week live learning session as he has been promoted and has additional responsibilities. There is also an unofficial Facebook group that is not monitored by Groove. The Facebook book makes you feel as though you are a part of a larger team.
GrooveDesk is slated to be released soon that will provide 24 hours live help desk for technical support through a chat function.
GrooveFunnels Affiliate Sales Program
Are you interested in making some extra money as an affiliate? Even if you are not familiar with Affiliate Marketing you can see how this program can pay for your investment all by itself. GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program pays 20% commission to tier one and 5% to tier two. However, upgraded GrooveFunnels members receive 40% in commissions on level one and 10% on level two. We are in this program and if you purchase any of the paid plans we will earn that amount. Because of this if you purchase through our links and have any questions we will be more than happy to help you out if we can. As you will find out though as a member Groove.cm does have extensive online resources and training materials and an active Facebook group where you can find the answers to many questions.
The affiliate platform interface has its own dashboard for the affiliate features and free promotional tools you need which are important if you are new to the affiliate marketing game.
How do the affiliate tiers work?
When someone converts using your affiliate link, that is a tier-one conversion. However, if that person then encourages others to sign up for GrooveFunnels, you earn a tier-two commission (tier two). Again Tier one for Free Members pays 20%, Tier 2 5%. For paid members, the numbers double to 40% and 10%. Affiliate Marketers love the two-tier system to be able to earn passive income. Groove also cookies their links so that even if someone starts with your affiliate link and purchases from someone else that you both share the affiliate commission.
The deal for Groove or other companies with Affiliate Marketing Programs is that it saves them on marketing costs and in Groove’s case gives them a complete army of people who upgrade for the paid lifetime platinum plan just for the extra commission they can make. Three ‘sales’ and your entire startup costs are paid for.
GrooveFunnels Affiliate program is much better for affiliate marketers than those who may be promoting offers from Clickbank. Clickbank is a well-known affiliate marketing platform but the majority of offers there do not have tiers.
Alternative to GrooveFunnels
After reading through the review, maybe you are still not convinced that GrooveFunnels is right for your online business.
That is completely understandable if you have never heard of GrooveFunnels before.
It is indeed a powerful online tool… but is not for everyone.
GrooveFunnels’ current paid lifetime Platinum plan requires $1,397 while its free plan includes extremely limited features. These free features however are better than some other paid-for alternatives like Clickfunnels or Shopify.
You can read previous reviews of direct comparisons with Clickfunnels and Shopify which are probably the top two alternatives to Groove here:
Groove.cm is great for those business owners or wannabe business owners that need a digital services platform to help run their business. GrooveFunnels is like ClickFunnels on steroids. GroovePages is like Builderall on steroids.GrooveSell is like WooCommerce on steroids. GrooveKart is like Shopify on steroids. The entire platform is modern and uses the latest tech so it will be difficult for it to be replaced by anyone anytime soon, The plans are affordable and if you look at the comparison chart you will see the cost savings the platform provides you.
When members enroll for a free GrooveFunnels account, they are given access to a website builder, funnel builder, and shopping cart software, all of which enable them to sell products and services online.
Groove has all the elements of being a digital marketing platform that you will not outgrow. The team is always looking at innovating ideas and has taken ownership stakes in companies like 22Apps and Chatmatic in order to bring more tools to the platform.
In the past Groove Digital has released apps while they were still in Beta which has caused a couple of issues for people. On the February Groovenation update Mike Filsaime said that they would no longer be releasing products into the market while they are still in beta. Actions like this we see as a positive and hopefully they can avoid issues like that came about with GrooveMail where people used it to send out spam.
Unlike other websites that may or may not have a trial period, Groove allows people to have a free trial for life. Keep in mind that prices will rise at some point in the future but are accurate at the time this blog was written. Groove is easy to use and while I won’t say a child can use it, even if you have never built a website, landing page or sales funnel before you can learn how pretty easy. It uses a simple drag and drop builder to add different elements to your pages.
All of your websites and landing pages come with free hosting. You will not find this on other platforms like WordPress.
With Groove.cm software, you can:
- Deliver the right messages at just the right time to boost conversions.
- Send marketing emails based on actions, such as sign-ups or video views.
- Automatically collect payments as well as deliver digital products or ship physical products.
- Distribute content, gate content, or even provide different levels of access to content.
- And so much more.
Yes, there are many competing alternatives, but very few are all in one software platform solutions. Yes, there is Builderall and Kartra but they use outdated technology, offer fewer features and cost more, I wouldn’t even consider using any of the rest of them. If nothing else, when you have the chance click on our link and open a free Groove account. It is one giant e-Commerce marketing party and a deal that no one can match. And if you purchase the lifetime plan you will never need to purchase additional upgrades. This doesn’t even take into consideration the cost savings you can get by canceling other software like WebinarJam or ActiveCampaign.
With the GrooveAffiliate program, Groove can actually pay for itself. As mentioned our GrooveDigital cost was made up the first month we bought it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does A Funnel Work?
A conversion is a result of someone doing something you want them to. A conversion funnel is a process that visitors must follow in order to achieve conversion. Many workflows funnels follow a process of sequence automation. Other types of funnels are not so automatic. Think about the Amazon sales funnel. There are a few steps that need to be followed before a visitor can purchase a product.
- They must visit Amazon.com.
- They must view a product.
- They must add a product to the shopping cart.
- They have to make the purchase.
Is GrooveFunnels really FREE?
Yes, There a Free Version of Groovefunnels. Anyone can signup for a free plan at Groovefunnels. No credit cards are required. You can try Groovefunnels for free, but take note that it, if you do not purchase right when you sign up the cost will go up and the price is hard to beat.
Do GrooveFunnels really work?
YES. GrooveFunnels is 100% legit. For any business to succeed, they must first attract visitors, educate them, sell them products, and follow up to ensure they do indeed purchase. That’s exactly what GrooveFunnels provides.
Who needs GrooveFunnels?
Who needs GrooveFunnels? Every business with an online presence. Six out of every ten businesses do not live to celebrate their second anniversary. The results are worse for dropshipping stores with a reported 3% only making it to year two.
Do I need a website for GrooveFunnels?
You do certainly not need a website forGrooveFunnels because Groove allows you to create landing pages and funnels (which don’t require websites). GrooveFunnels comes along with their very own free lifetime hosting (which websites usually need). GrooveFunnels is one of the easiest online marketing tools available. It does just about everything that you need, without the need to establish a website.
Do you need to have any experience to use GrooveFunnels?
Experience would help but is not necessary. Groove makes it easy for its customers to use. Groove makes it as easy as possible for you to become a winner in the internet marketing world.It is so easy that even students can learn to use it in minutes.
What is GrooveKon?
GrooveKon is a once-a-year conference that Groove Digital sponsors that has some of the world’s top online marketing leaders speak at. It is free for Lifetime Platinum members, free members have to pay a fee to attend. Spaces may be limited but with Covid this still happening that may help keep attendance down. It is one of the events that you will want to take notes to learn how to build an audience and following for your business and to meet in person some amazing gurus as well as the Groove Team. It is followed by GrooveCruise where you can continue to gain knowledge and interact with the marketing industries leaders and influencers. Tickets are limited for the cruise and the big party. If you are a free member and considering going to GrooveKon you should really upgrade to the lifetime platinum plan to be able to attend every year for free.
Why is it GrooveFunnels and not Groove Funnels?
Good question. Actually, the GrooveFunnels app which is a part of Groove Digital is going to go through another rebranding and become GrooveFunnels.cm. All of the Groove apps squeeze the name together.
What do I like about GrooveFunnels?
You can have lifetime access to the lite version of the product for free. This is enough for many people to get started with an online business.
No credit card required to use the free version.
All of the GrooveFunnels apps seamlessly integrate with each other.
No coding required. It is simple to drag elements around in the drag and drop builder.
Q: What is GroovePages “Mobile-First Indexing” feature?
GroovePages has a mobile-first indexing feature. It’s the only solution with this feature for building websites, pages and funnels.
Mobile-first indexing means that Google will now index and rank the mobile version of your page before the desktop version. So ignoring mobile may result in your rankings dropping.
Please leave any comments below or contact us at our contact us form and we’ll be glad to answer your questions.