Modern Artists Need .ART Domain Websites
As a modern artist, you need a digital space to display your artworks. Artists need a website and .ART domain is the best option.
Artists usually display their artworks hanging on walls in gallery and attracting people living nearby. With your own website, you can showcase your artworks to people all over the world without boundaries.
The .ART domain is easy to recognize with no geographical constraints. It is good for artists, art professionals and creatives to link your audience with your digital space.
5 Major Reasons Why Artists Need A Website
- A website is a digital space to showcase your artwork and interact with your audience. You have a full ownership of this space. As a modern artist, you can display your artworks on your website rather than hanging the on a gallery wall.
- A website is the gateway to direct your audience to your social media accounts. You can add your links to social media accounts on your web page. Meanwhile, you can also direct your social media audience to your website to see your artworks.
- You can continually grow your audience base through your website. A relevant and engaging blog can drive organic traffic to your website free of charge. Also, improving SEO of your blog will improve your chance to show up at the top of Google search results.
- Artists usually travel all over the world to get inspiration. With your own website, you can live and work from anywhere as long as you get Internet connection. It doesn’t matter where you live while you conduct your art business online.
- Website allows you to build a respected digital community globally. Art has no boundary. There is also no boundary to attract audience worldwide to visit your website and see your artworks.
How .ART Domain Help Artists and Businesses Sell Art Online?
.ART domains are the ideal choice for anyone looking to promote and sell their art work on the Internet. For artists, galleries, and art-related businesses, .ART domains have made online art marketing easier than ever. Take a look on the following video to learn more.
What Is .ART Domain?
The .ART domain was introduced in 2017. The mission of .ART domain is advance the art world through technology and build a dedicated space on the Internet for the art world.
Why Do I Need .ART Domain if I Already Have a .COM Domain Website?
.COM have been on the market since 1980s. It is more commercially oriented. Most of the meaningful names under .COM domain have already been registered. It is very expensive to buy your favorite .COM domain names in the domain marketplace. Usually you have to get .COM domain names through public auction.
.ART domain appeared only few years ago when the needs for dedicated space in arts and culture are growing worldwide. .ART domain is specially designed for arts and culture. It matches with what you are doing. .ART domain also can easily link up with your targeted audience.
You might be working on a creative project recently with a different theme as your existing .COM website. Your audience may be confused by your .COM domain name or the contents on your website. Then you may acquire a new .ART domain, build a new website and put your new creative project contents on this new site, make it more direct, relevant, and interactive with your audience.
Where Can I Get .ART Domain? How Much Does It Cost?
Once you have some ideas about the preferred names of your .ART domain that matches the theme of your artworks, you need to search whether your preferred names have been registered. I recommend NameCheap for you to register your .ART domain name.
You can get .ART at $10.98 retail price for the first year from NameCheap.
Is There Any Promotional Offer For .ART Domain Right Now?
Yes, limited time offer, you can get .ART domain for just $3.88 by clicking the button below.
Click HERE To Get .ART Domain For Just $3.88 From NameCheap
What is NameCheap?
Namecheap is a leading ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar, with over 2 million customers and over 13 million domains worldwide.
NameCheap’s goal is to help their customers register domain names and create websites simply and affordably. Simple and easy to follow domain registration process with cheap renewal rates.
I Have Registered My .ART Domain. Do I Need To Buy Web Hosting Plan?
The answer is optional. There are many paid web hosting plans from different web hosting companies on the market. However, you get the cheapest hosting plan from Hostinger at just $1.39/month, which includes the following features:-
- Connect your .ART domain
- 1 Website
- 30 GB SSD Storage
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- 2 MySQL Databases
- Free SSL Certificate
- 1 email account
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- 24/7/365 Support
You have everything you need to create your website even you subscribe the cheapest Single Shared Hosting Plan from Hostinger. Hostinger is also one of the fastest and reliable web hosting platforms on the market.
I Have No Technical Skills To Build A Website. Is There Any Quick & Easy To Build A Website?
Yes, Hostinger understands that most artists do not have experience and technical skills to build a website, they offer a free tool Auto Installer so that you can install WordPress in just a few minutes.
Image that you can create a beautiful website with just a few clicks. Also, you can also customize the text and photos of your website by simply drag and drop.
There are many WordPress themes to choose for your website to match the theme of your artworks. Let me show you an example.
Ready To Pick Your .ART Domain. Don’t Wait Before Someone Picks Your Favourite Name
Please click the links below and search for your favorite .ART domain names. While our promotional offer lasts, get your favorite .ART domain at $3.88 today.
If you do not have a web hosting provider to host your website, I recommend Hostinger web hosting company which is value for money.
Recommended for You
- 10 Best Email Services For Business (2022)
- How to Install WordPress on Hostinger and Start a Blog: A Complete Beginner’s Guide
- Do Artists Need A Website? Why Is .ART Domain Website More Helpful?
- Hostinger Review 2022: The Cheapest Shared Web Hosting Plan. 10 Pros and 3 Cons. Everything You Need to Know.