The Secrets of Digital Marketing
Many digital marketers have been shifting their marketing budgets. Marketing online allows you to target specific audiences and easily track return on investment, commonly referred to as ROI. Unlike traditional marketing methods, results of digital marketing campaigns are almost immediate. This allows you to almost instantly evaluate your campaign are the results which are converting and which are not.
To be successful at digital marketing, you must understand the essential secrets of digital marketing. These secrets can allow you to achieve success by finding the right target audience, communicating your message properly and leading consumers to purchase your product or service.
These digital marketing secrets include:
1. Website Directory Listings. Before you begin any marketing campaign, make sure that the website you are promoting has been listed in the common directories such as DMOZ, Yellowpages, Yahoo, and Google. Even if you are using a marketing page off of the root directory of your website, be sure that the primary site is listed and use NAP (Name-Address-Phone) when possible. This ensures that prospects can continue to find your marketing pages long after you have launched your campaign.
There are two things you can get from a directory: link juice and traffic. I don’t know of any directories that really deliver much traffic. Listings in Dmoz, Yellow Pages and the Yahoo directory don’t even get me much traffic. Still if you’re getting a permanent listing, getting a few visits a year for 20 years isn’t so bad. There’s little doubt that this is targeted traffic.
Then you want backlinks or link juice. This depends on the directory and the category where your listing will be placed. The structure of the directory categories will determine if your site will get a top-level listing (one or two clicks away from the homepage) or a deep listing (3 or more clicks removed from the homepage). Then it depends on the number of links on that page.
So the two main problems with web directories are where your listing will be placed and how much link juice gets passed on to your site. My solution is to submit to 300 free non-reciprocal directories (with new sites I do 100 submissions a week for three weeks) and choose several paid directories that will place my new site in a top-level category or on a page that has only a few links.
2. Keywords and Keyword Phrases.
Your content and website must always be centered on the keywords and keyword phrases. As each website searcher goes to a website, there are those who are just merely browsing but actually looking for a specific something. When this happens, a searcher usually goes to a search engine and types in the keywords they are looking for (e.g. E-bikes, CoronaVirus, Divorce Lawyer, etc. etc.). It could be anything they want.
The Important thing is that you have an content that has the keywords or keyword phroses that are related to your site. For example, if you maintain an tax preparer site, you must be able to have articles about taxes and tax deductions. There are many tools in the internet that provides service in helping a business owner out in determining what keywords and keyword phrases are mostly sought out.
3. Generating website Traffic. In order to realize a positive R.O.I you need to generate traffic to your website pages. There are a number of ways to do so online. Some of the most popular include Google AdSense or Bing. Other methods include affiliate programs and targeted website advertising.
4. Marketing Pages. Do not lead prospective purchasers to a generic website. If you do, potential buyers won’t know what to do next. Site navigation is important. The easier you make if for prospects to take advantage of your offer, the better. Whenever creating a marketing campaign online, provide a specific page for leading purchasers to your product or service or a billboard that showcases the offer. Take the guess work out of making a purchase with a clear call to action and more consumers will buy.
5. Testimonials. Customer testimonials are the most powerful way to sell your product or service. When consumers hear from those who have purchased and used your product or service, they gain a certain level of trust and comfort in what you have to offer.
6. Developing Trust. Before anyone will buy from you, your website or company needs to be seen as reputable. This means that consumers can purchase from you and not worry about the safety of their credit card information, personal information, or anything else being exchanged. A good method for developing trust is to purchase and display safety and reliability icons such as BBB Online and VeriSign.
7. Provide a Guarantee. Nothing makes a consumer more comfortable with a purchase than offering a guarantee. Perhaps you can offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or a money back guarantee. A guarantee is a great way ease the risk of making a purchase. If your competitors are offering a 30 day guarantee, you want yours to be 60 days or better.
Digital marketing is an incredibly powerful medium for segmenting your prospects and delivering targeted advertising. You can easily measure you return on investment and refine your marketing campaign over time to improve results.
Digital Marketing Huntington Beach CA
Marketing Agency Orange County
5904 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Phone (800) 341-7085