Digital Marketing Traffic Strategies
To be noticed online you need to apply sound business sense and white hat SEO practices. When a surfer uses a search engine to find information he will get what he needs within the first 7-10 results displayed. The number of people who look at page two of search results is infinitesimally small. This means that sites that are ranked lower than 10 are hardly ever noticed. Most of the traffic is enjoyed by those who rank within the top ten of search results.
Orange County Digital Marketing
Here are a few pointers that may get you a ranking within 1-10:
1. Use relevant target keywords for your pages. Ensure that the keywords are more than two words long. Put yourself in the shoes of the surfer and list what the likely search terms will be which are relevant to the content. Use Keyword tools to identify keywords with good search traffic and low competition.
2. Use keywords frequently through the page but with relevance. Higher placements in the first paragraph are recommended. Ensure that target keywords are placed in the HTML title tag. Include target words in the titles. Write titles that capture interest and attention. These are what appear in search engine listings and only if they convey the content of the pages clearly will a user access the web page.
3. META: Every page must have a title tag, Meta keywords tag, and Meta description tag.
4. Use text navigation as a tool: It is advantageous to use keyword phrases as links. If text navigation is not possible then try and include footer on every page.
5. Avoid search engine stumbling blocks like image maps or frames. Construct your pages such that any search engine, old or new can read Schema of the pages. Create static pages and avoid symbols in the URLs.
6. Link analysis is used by important search engines in ranking algorithms. So, it is crucial to build solid links from high domain sites. Ensure that the links are relevant to your web content. Think quality not quantity. The secret is in approaching sites that are non-competitive and are ranked high by search engines.
7. Avoid spamming. It can get you banned. Fight the battle for supremacy by ethical means. Just ensure that your content is relevant and interesting, layout simple, and titles attractive and teasing.
8. Avoid automated programs for submission of pages. Submit manually and pay attention to any problems reported.
9. If you are in a hurry to get your website ranked then consider the option of using search engine marketing programs like PPC. (See Below) In this case traffic is generated within days.
10. Use a link analysis report which will consider your competitors keyword rankings and prepare a campaign yo find their weaknesses and exploit them.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the cornerstone to success. It will not just ensure a good ranking but substantial increase in traffic and optimal business returns.
Want near instant returns? Try PPC advertising
What is “Pay-Per Click”? PPC advertising, is an easy to understand advertising strategy. There are millions of searches at major search engines everyday. This causes 90% of internet traffic. Placing your websites on these search engines is very important in reaching as many potential customers as possible. But in order to be seen and clicked most frequently, your website should be viewed at the top most of the search list. If your site isn’t on page one face it, it is dead to the world. Most people only look at the first page of a search engine or the top 3 searches in Google Map Rankings so the lower your rank, the lesser the chance you will be clicked. In PPC advertising, you pay to be always visible on the internet. You select keywords or long tail keyword phrases about your website, and the highest bidder ranks the best. There is no upfront cost. You only pay after a visitor clicks your link. This is why it is called “Pay-Per Click”.
Everyday hundreds of millions of people around the world click on Pay-Per Click Advertising Campaigns. With the booming internet industry and the ever growing online business, an ad of virtually anybody on the planet can be seen on the internet anywhere in the world.
The PPC advertising campaign is the #1 growth area in online marketing. Last year, an estimated 3 billion dollars was spent on “Pay-Per Click” advertising. The usual search engine optimization can take weeks or even months to produce results. “Pay-Per Click” advertising can attract customers at an instant. Why? Because, this cutting edge ad campaign can be placed on any website and can be viewed by potential online customers, anywhere, anytime and all the time. The only challenge is placing the ads on proper websites that will attract possible customers for a specific product or services.
PPC advertising campaign attracts the right targeted consumers at the shortest possible time. This is the most cost effective way of marketing products or services. You can also monitor the customers who visit your site, what they are looking for and what they are buying. With the right creativity on using the right search-phrases, we can direct the right people who are willing to do business with us.
PPC advertising can easily be managed 24 hours per day and 7 days a week through the internet by a good digital marketing agency like us here at Digital Papercuts. This allows us to improve the campaign strategy by effectively responding to the activities of both customers and competitors.
Digital Marketing Agency Orange County
5904 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92649