Digital Marketing Agency Reveals SEO Secrets
If your business website doesn’t have a Top 10 search engine ranking, you’re missing out on approximately 85% of the Internet users who are looking for the exact products or services you offer. Be honest-how often do you scroll to page two or beyond?
No matter how much money you’re spending on digital advertising, it isn’t bringing you anywhere near the results that natural organic SEO services can according to one Huntington Beach SEO Optimization Firm that specializes in providing natural search engine optimization services.
Unlike having to spend thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars on advertising and PPC (pay-per-click) online advertising strategies, an online marketing agency that provides natural organic SEO uses techniques that are approved (white hat), and even endorsed, by all of the major search engines.
According to us here at Digital Papercuts, a professional search engine optimization service provider takes a holistic approach to boosting a web site’s rankings. The steps that these companies take often include:
* Performing keyword research to identify the most popular search terms online users are entering to find the client’s products and services.
* Optimizing the website’s content pages by adding those key words, in a relevant and proper manner, to the copy that appears on each page.
* Optimizing the website’s HTML source code to accentuate those key words and to make sure that search engine spiders will have no problem fully indexing each page on the target web site. AKa Schema mark-up.
* Develop and implement a website backlinking strategy that creates both inbound and outbound links to and from other web sites that are relevant to the client’s web site but are not competitors.
* Providing the client with regular search engine placement reports that demonstrate how well their natural search engine optimization services are performing.
* Being proactive when it comes to adjusting and fine-tuning each web page in order to ensure that it continues to maintain a top rank in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).
If all of this sounds like a lot of work, it is. Most web masters who try to perform their own search engine optimization often fail. That’s because search engines are very picky and even one technical or tactical error can cause a site to plummet to the bottom of thousands of SERPs.
Professional search engine optimization companies like Digital Papercuts SEO company are worth every penny we charge and we charge a whole lot less than you’ll earn if your site gets a good ranking thanks to proper natural search engine optimization services.
If you are developing a new business website, or just want to improve the natural organic search results of an existing website, there are a few digital marketing secrets you need to know – especially those that can provide a significant boost to your search rankings.
Marketing Experts Start with Google
I have seen various statistics, but one thing is clear, Google is the dominant player of search – commanding approximately 60% of all search engine traffic. Ask any marketing expert where he or she would spend their search engine optimization efforts and they will undoubtedly say “Google”. Do what you can to rank well on Google. As a result, you will see results on other search engines as well.
One of the simplest digital marketing secrets you can put into effect immediately is to register your domain name for 3 years. Many individuals who begin a web-based business register for one year only. You must realize however that Google is in the business of generating quality results from legitimate businesses. If you’re an established business, chances are that your web site has been up for more than a year. Google likes to see longevity and commitment. If you plan to be around for some time, register your domain for three years and show Google that you’re in business to stay.
Optimize Your Home Page for a Specific Keyword Phrase
You have to use the right keywords if you want your website to appear at the top of any search result list. This can be tricky because most single key words are very competitive. What to do? Another internet marketing secret is to use a keyword phrase, not just a single keyword. Additionally, you want to find a keyword phrase that isn’t very competitive but generates a decent level of traffic on a daily and monthly basis. To do so, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the overture search tool at http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/. This tool shows you how many individuals typed in a particular search term for the previous month.
2. Type in your keyword and notice other keyword suggestions. Select a number of keyword phrases to evaluate. The higher number of people searching on a keyword phrase generally means that it will be harder for you to get top placement for that term. A good number to shoot for, in terms of monthly keyword phrase searches, is about 1000 – 2000 per month.
3. Go to http://www.google.com and type in the keyword phrase(s) you’ve selected one at a time. After entering each, notice the total number of results listed in the upper right hand corner after your search. This is the number of web pages that are also associated with this keyword phrase. You want to find the keyword phrase that commands the highest number of monthly searches (step 2 above) and the least number of competitors.
On Page Website Optimization
If you are going to rank well for any keyword phrase, you need to effectively manage your on page optimization. Specifically, your use of H1 and H2 tags, page title, alt images, bolded text, italicized text, underlined text, and keyword proximity. The Internet marketing secret here is to copy your competition and do things slightly better. To do so, type in your keyword phrase in Google and visit the top 5 sites listed individually. Select “view source” in the Internet browser window you’re using for each site and see what your toughest competition has done.
*Have they included the keyword phrase in their page title?
*Does the keyword appear in bolded text only once?
*Italicized text one? Underlined text only once?
*Does the keyword phrase appear in the first 25 words on the page? The last 25 words?
You will need to copy what the best websites for that keyword phrase have done and improve upon it. You don’t need a marketing expert to show you how to do what I’ve just described, simply copy the best and evaluate each point noted. Shape your site to appeal to Google and other key search engines.
Off – Page Optimization
The final Internet Marketing Secret you must learn is the importance of off-page optimization. This refers to the number of links pointing to your site, the PR rank (stands for Google Page Rank) of the sites linking to you, and the Anchor text of the link.
There are some simple things you can do to begin developing an aggressive link campaign for those sites that link to your competitors – for the keyword phrase you’ve selected. The best advice I can give you however is to research SEO and link building software on the Internet. This will allow you to make the most of your time and target the best sites to improve your link popularity.
Building your link popularity is an arduous task and in my opinion difficult. I’ve certainly learned over the last few years that your effectiveness in this area is ultimately determined by the tools you use and effort you exert. Take my word for it, you don’t want to build your links manually, you’ll never get ahead – so research options on the Internet.
Once you begin developing links, you’ll need to monitor them on an ongoing basis. Keep in mind that you will often have to provide a link on your website to the third party site. Be sure to create a links page where you maintain your link exchanges and monitor it regularly to insure that third party links to your domain still exist. If removed, you should remove your link as well.
The Internet marketing secrets shared in this article are essential for improving your search engine results. Take your time and implement each one in a controlled and disciplined manner and you will see your rankings improve.
5904 Warner Ave, Ste A-2011, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Phone (800) 451-7085